Hey lovelies! I hope your day has been going great! ❤️
Someone nominated me for an award, and that person is the wonderful Virginia @ The Sassy Library Fox! Thank you, Virginia! She is such an incredibly sweet person and her blog posts are so fun to read! (You all should especially read her review of Six of Crows – it is an absolute masterpiece and it’s very long!) And if you aren’t following her already…I don’t know what to say to you. Go follow her right now, please.
As I’m writing this post, Virginia’s fighting through her terrible allergies, so Virginia, if you’re reading this, I hope you feel better sooner rather than later!
Virginia actually nominated me for this back in November, and I’m only now getting around to it. 😅 (I’m very good about staying on top of things, as you can see.) But better late than never, right? So let’s get started!
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.