Hello all you lovely people! I’m back! Again! Hehe…whoops, I keep taking hiatuses.
Alright, so I really need to try not to break my New Year resolutions in January, so I’m going to start posting! As of now, I will get back on my blogging schedule! So there. And what better way to start things off than with an extremely easy-to-do feature/tag-thingy?
Me? Lazy? Nooooooooo.
Okay, fine. I’m lazy. I’m kind of embarrassed of myself now. But moving on!
Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia @ Lost in a Story to help decrease the size of our TBRs.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?