Hi! Thanks for stopping by and reading this. 🙂 So, if you haven’t already guessed, I’m Surina. And I write all the posts on this site. I’m aspiring to be an author, and I started this blog because I wanted to practice writing and share my thoughts on books.
I also somehow managed to rope my younger sister into being my blog post editor. (Thanks Rebecca! Love you!)
Some quick facts about me:
- I’m all over the place. I can go from 1 to 100 in one second.
- I try reading to my dog to calm her energetic self down, but we usually end up making faces at each other. We aren’t very productive. *glares at dog*
- I love love love love reading and writing!
- I’m a perfectionist. It sucks. Don’t recommend it.
- The #1 thing that I want in my life is for all my ships to sail. But alas…
So I had no idea that blog post editor was an official position but…here I am. And I’m not getting paid so I’m thinking of going on a strike.
Anywaaaay, I’m the younger sister, but only by a year! I love traveling (which is ironic because I have motion sickness), and I love discovering new things. On a regular day, I haunt my kitchen and bake tons of stuff. (My sister helps me eat them.) Also, I can’t function without coffee.
I tend to lean more towards realistic fiction and books with magic. Books that combine the two are automatically on my to-read list. And I DO NOT put up with pointless character drama.
(As you can see, I’m very concise. Unlike a certain someone. *cough cough* Surina.)